2023 Tax Returns Filing Promotional Offers
$75 discount offer applies for basic returns including federal & one state. Required documents must be received by Wednesday January 31, 2024. Please include a copy of the following (keep the original for your records):
- Valid driver’s license or state ID for taxpayer & for spouse if married filing jointly
- Social security card or tax identification number (TIN) for taxpayer & for spouse if married filing jointly and for dependents, if any
- 2023 Forms W-2 and/ or Forms 1099 and any other source of income documents
- Most recent filed tax returns if filed by other than F&E Accounting and Tax
- Form 1095 (Proof of healthcare coverage or exemption)
$50 discount offer applies for all returns (basic & complex). Required documents must be received by Thursday February 29, 2024. The required documents are the same as for the basic returns plus supporting documents for additional schedule to be prepared, if any.
$100 discount offer applies. Required documents must be received by Thursday February 29, 2024. Please include a copy of the following:
- Most recent filed tax returns if filed by other than F&E Accounting and Tax Services
- 2023 Financial Statements (BS/IS/SCF) and accompanying notes & schedules
- Amount & dates of federal & state estimated income tax payments made, if any
- Copies of timely filed Forms 1099’s issues to independent contractors, if any
- Copies of timely filed forms 941 & W-2, if any
- Information of shareholders and officers & directors or partners, if any
All January’s promotional returns will be filed by Friday February 16, 2024
All February’s promotional returns will be filed by Friday March 15, 2024
To drop off documents to downtown office, the office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm
For mailbox drop off documents, call (773) 401-2848 to arrange accordingly
For your convenience and for the safety of exchanged documents, the electronic portal can be available to download/ upload documents 24/7 at no additional cost.
Upload Your Tax Documents in One Click!
The security of your personal and financial information is of utmost importance to me. To protect your sensitive data and to comply with recent laws and regulations, a secure client portal service has been implemented for the approaching tax filing season.
Your secure client portal is a safe, secure, time-saving, and convenient electronic storage space to which your financial and tax documents can be effortlessly uploaded and downloaded. This portal deploys 256-bit SSL encryption and helps protect against unfortunate events like identity thefts. Banks use this type of encryption with their online banking platforms.
What does this mean for you? You will be able to:
- Quickly view, download or upload financial information 24/7
- Access stored files on-the go with mobile apps for smartphones and tablets (Android and Apple devices only)
- Securely upload requested documents without faxing or traveling to the office
- Instantly share financial information
- Relax knowing that your organization’s information is protected at all times
For new clients, an email invitation will be sent to you with the subject line Portal Safe Guest User Setup with instructions on how to register your new account. Your username will be your email address and you will be invited to create your own password.
For current clients, if you forget your password, you can reset it at any time from the “Login” screen.
I hope you will enjoy this great complimentary service.
Select your desired day and then fill out your information to request a new appointment.
Research & Publications
Dear Taxpayers: As always, I am committed to keep you up-to-date with helpful information and would like to share with you a few highlights of the most significant tax law changes and latest updates with key rates, thresholds and limitations for TY 2022 that you need...
Dear Taxpayers: I hope that you had a great holiday. The time has arrived for the 2021 tax filing season. I’d like to share with you a few highlights of the most significant tax law changes and latest updates with key rates, thresholds and limitations that affected...
It's been a challenging year for all of us living with COVID-19. It’s impacted our businesses, clients, families, and friends. The escalated political discourse has added to the prolonged frustration and isolation. The run-up to tax season traditionally involves a...